Very professional service and efficient. I will recommend this service to my clients and businesses who are in need of electronics recycling.”
ETech Recyclers accepts the following e-waste items for recycling, which are prohibited from being discarded into landfills by households, public (including charter) schools, and small businesses:
If you want to recycle electronics for a Non-Profit Organization, please CLICK HERE
- NOW ACCEPTING FLUORESCENT LIGHT BULBS!
- Televisions , CRT, LCD, LED, Projection, DLP
- Computer monitors , CRT and Flatscreen
- Computers (including desktops, laptops, and tablets)
- Fax machines & Copiers
- Peripherals (including keyboards, mice, external hard drives, printers, all-in-one printer/scanner/copiers, projectors, and any other devices that are sold exclusively for external use with a computer and provide input into or output from a computer)
- DVD and VCR Players (including gaming systems that are able to play DVDs)
- Digital photo frames
- Digital media players
- iPods/MP3 players
- DVR/TiVo devices (including cable boxes and satellite boxes, but not satellite dishes)
- Portable GPS Navigation Systems
- Cell Phones
- Medical Devices
- Any Electronic item that doesn’t carry freon (examples of freon based items are refrigerators and freezers)
What is E-Waste?
E-waste, short for electronic waste, can be any outdated or obsolete appliance or electronic device found in both personal and professional spaces. Computers, printers, and cell phones are all common examples of e-waste.
A Rapidly Growing Waste Stream!
As we replace old electronic products with newer models, the stockpile of used and obsolete products grows. According to the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA), Americans now own approximately 24 electronic products per household. The “Solving The E-Waste Problem” (StEP) Initiative estimates that in 2012 the United States generated over 65 pounds of e-waste per resident.
OUR CUSTOMERS ARE
Residential Customers / Banking & Financial Institutions / Government Agencies & Contractors / Healthcare & Medical / Retail & Wholesale Operations
“Business is the only mechanism on the planet today powerful enough to produce the changes necessary to reverse global environmental and social degradation.” – Paul Hawken
Let our friendly commercial team handle all of your e-waste removal. Our experienced staff can provide you with an on-site survey to assist you in determining which items can be either recycled or restored.
Call or visit us today!
Electronics Recycling Center & Drop off: 2854 North Prospect, Colorado Springs CO 80907
3 Blocks east of Nevada and 1 block south of Fillmore, next door to the Mill Outlet Store and across the street from the Peak Bowling Alley.
We’re Open Monday through Friday 9:00am – 4:00pm
and Saturdays 10:00am – 2:00pm
Thank you for your patronage!